Here’s another simple and easy salad recipe!
A yummy chickpea salad indeed!
EASY CHICKPEA SALAD
- 2 (540 ml) cans of chick peas
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1 red mango, cut in small pieces
- 2 Roma tomatoes, cut in chucks
- 1 small onion, diced
- A bunch of cilantro, minced
- Dried chives (optional)
- Dried parsley (optional)
- Lime juice
- Olive oil (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Drain and rinse 2 cans of chickpeas and put in a salad bowl.
- Add the next 5 ingredients.
- Toss in lime juice and olive oil.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Mix the salad.
- Sprinkle dried chives and parsley on top.
Click HERE for another variation.
Disclaimer: I don’t normally use measuring spoons/cups when I cook. Unless I’m baking of course. Cooking is more of an art. So when I cook, I usually just eyeball things. The key is to taste your food while you cook, and adjust your spices as your taste buds dictate. What maybe sweet for me, may not be the case for you. Hence, the lack of measurements on my recipes. I will leave that up to you. All the necessary ingredients (and tips!) however will be provided.