This delicious Zesty Italian Chicken Breasts only needs 2 ingredients.
You got that right.
So let’s get to it!
MANDARIN SESAME CHICKEN BREASTS
- about 1 – 1 1/2 cup KRAFT Mandarin Orange with Sesame Dressing
- 6-7 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Place the boneless chicken breasts in a ziploc bag. Pour the dressing in the chicken. Seal the bag and shake to coat. Marinate overnight. (If you do wish to make this on the same day, I suggest you season your chicken breasts with a little bit of salt before putting them in the ziploc bag. Marinate for 3 hrs or an hour at least prior to cooking. Overnight marinating is still the best way to go!).
There are 2 ways to cook this:
- Pan frying the chicken breasts in a non-stick skillet over medium heat until the meat is cooked all the way through, about 25-30mins. (For pan frying, even though you are using a non-stick pan, the chicken might stick to your pan, unless you use a little bit of oil. This process can get messy in the beginning. There will be some oil splattering. However, after a few minutes, this will die down).
- Baking in a 375F preheated oven. (Place the chicken with the marinade (single layer) in a glass baking dish. Cook for 40 mins. Then crank the oven temperature to 400F and cook the chicken for another 15-20mins or until the marinade starts to caramelize and the chicken appears to have some charred spots and cooked all the way through).
For Stuffed Sweet Pepper recipe, click HERE.
Disclaimer: I don’t normally use measuring spoons/cups when I cook. Unless I’m baking of course. Cooking is more of an art. So when I cook, I usually just eyeball things. The key is to taste your food while you cook, and adjust your spices as your taste buds dictate. What maybe sweet for me, may not be the case for you. Hence, the lack of measurements on my recipes. I will leave that up to you. All the necessary ingredients (and tips!) however will be provided.